Last Updated: September 3rd, 2019
Who We Are
We, Good to Go Games LLC (“GTG Gaming Cafe,” “Good to Go Gaming Cafe“), herein referred to as (“GTG,” “us,” “we,” “our”), are Eastern Tennessee’s first Internet eSports Gaming Cafe that features console (XBox, PS4, PSVR & Switch) & PC online gaming, tournaments and competitions within the eSports Circuit.
Our website address is: https://www.gtgcafe.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The information and data about you that we may collect, use and process includes the following:
- information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email;
- records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means;
- your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out;
- details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means; and
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use your personal information and data together with other information for the purposes of:
- processing your transactions, including card and online payments;
- creating, operating and managing your account;
- complying with our legal and regulatory duties;
- providing you with information about promotional offers, where you have consented; and
- monitoring transactions and gaming for the purposes of exploitation and cheating.
Personally identifiable information about you will be made available to our administrative team and your personally identifiable information will be provided to other companies or people only:
- if you have given your consent to share the information;
- if your information is to be shared to provide the service or information you have requested;
- to respond to any legal process(es);
- if you are found to have violated any Website Terms of Service or other usage guidelines or rules for specific services; or
- for identity verification purposes as outlined in the Terms of Service.
Additionally, users who create an account on our Website may receive a welcome email containing valuable account information, and service announcements, such as important messages concerning any temporary site or system outages, plus any maintenance issues that may affect the level of service.
In order to provide the information or services you have requested, your identifiable information may be transferred or stored on computer equipment or in offices that are located outside the European Economic Area, and you are deemed to consent to that.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
We use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information. However, any transmission of information over the internet cannot be made completely secure. Accordingly, we assume no responsibility or liability for disclosure of any of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any account ID or password you use to register and you should always be careful and responsible whenever disclosing information online.
OPTING IN, OPTING OUT
By opting to receive emails from our Website, you are opting to receive by electronic mail information and/or offers on any new promotions, events, products or materials from our clients for whom we manage this Policy.
If at any time you indicate that you no longer want to receive such email communications, or if you want to change or correct any previously provided information we maintain, you may send such direction to our Customer Service team.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES
Prior to the modification of your personally identifiable information as a security precaution, we may ask to confirm your identity by providing identifying information such as your name, address and/or birth date, government-issued identification or any other documentation we deem necessary. In addition, access to personally identifiable information may be limited or denied where providing such access would be unreasonably burdensome or expensive in the circumstances, or as otherwise permitted by law.
CHOICE AND UPDATING INFORMATION
You have the right to obtain our confirmation of whether we maintain personal information relating to you. Upon request, we will provide you with access to and/or a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. You may also correct, amend or (assuming that this does not impact the services we are providing to you) delete the personal information and any other content we hold about you. You also may request that we restrict or cease the processing of your personal information while we make any corrections which you request. Please note that we may reject requests which risk the privacy of others or are unreasonable or repetitive, frivolous, would require disproportionate effort or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
If you need to access, correct or amend, or delete data, visit your account profile or contact us at email@example.com. If you request to have your data deleted, we will respond within 15 days.
We will retain your information only for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information only as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will respond to your request within 15 days.
You may receive a copy of your personal information which you provided to GTG in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format and you may transfer that information to another data controller. If it is technically feasible you may request that we transfer the data directly to another controller. We will comply with your request subject to verifying your identity and provided that it is technically feasible.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
The Service offers publicly accessible information sharing such as usernames/aliases, linked game accounts, game scores and stats games played, prizes redeemed, membership level, join date, rankings and coins earned. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as an email service provider, Google Analytics or an event management company. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. Examples are:
- When we send you an email via our service provider, they are provided your email address.
- When you participate in an event, your personal information may be provided to an event management contractor to contact you about the event.
- Services such as Google Analytics collect, monitor and analyze our aggregated user information in order to improve our Service or make the information collected more useful.
We may also disclose your information, both personal and non-personal:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If GTG is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale, your personal information may be transferred as an asset. You will be notified in advance via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership or use of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- We may provide services jointly with other companies. Their use of your information is subject to their own privacy policies. When you use these joint services, you are giving us permission to disclose your personal information to such other companies. You will be notified when another company is involved in a service provided. If you do not want your personal information shared, do not participate in such services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service, such as remembering that you are logged in.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
If a person under the age of 13, unless specifically specified, wants to create an account, a parent or legal guardian must provide their consent before we collect any personal information. The parent or legal guardian must be present at GTG Gaming Cafe to provide permission in order for a child to create an account. If you believe your child is participating in an activity that collects personal information and you or another parent/guardian have NOT provided consent, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not use parent emails provided for parental consent purposes to market to the parent, unless the parent has expressly opted in to email marketing or has separately participated in an activity that allows for such email contact.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you.
Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Good to Go Games LLC
GTG Gaming Cafe
3475 Parkway Ste 4
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee 37863